If you want to preserve the performance of your vehicle, routine maintenance and inspection of its parts is very important. Many of the routine check-ups that your vehicle needs take surprisingly little time and are very easy to do. Come to Northwest Honda service center and we can do it for you.
First- Bring your vehicle to our Service Center!
- We regularly visit the doctor to make sure our bodies are healthy and functioning and your truck, car, or SUV deserves the same. In addition to regularly checking some of these things yourself, bring your vehicle to Northwest Honda and we’ll provide you quality service for the things you might have missed or cannot complete. These are some things we can do for your vehicle:
Check your Oil
- Clean oil preserves the life of your engine and motor and should be checked and changed regularly. Check your car manual for the recommended mileage intervals for changing your oil. Northwest Honda can provide you quality oil for your vehicle.
Check your Coolants
- Make sure to check your vehicle’s water and antifreeze levels, these fluids are crucial for preventing both overheating and freezing in the summer and winter time.
Check your Air filter
- Make sure your air filter is clean. Your vehicle’s air filter cleans the air before it makes its way to your engine. An old or dirty air filter can reduce your gas mileage and the life of your engine.
Check your Battery
- If your car battery dies your car will not operate. Outside temperatures can affect battery life, as well as how often you drive your car. Turn off all lights when your car is not in use to prolong battery life and keep some jumpers in your trunk for emergencies. If you’re in need of a new one, come to Northwest Honda and we will assist you.
Check your Brakes
- When it comes to your safety while driving, your breaks are the most important part of your car. If your breaks feel weak, bring your vehicle in to our service center and we will inspect them and replace them if necessary.